- Over 13 years of Full Stack development experience as well as in system administration
- Experience in TDD design principles with PHPUnit, Selenium RC, Hudson/ CruiseControl
- Fluent in UNIX / Linux platforms like Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS
- Knowledge about network technologies (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, Firewall, Routing)
- Work experience using one major cloud provider like AWS and Azure
- Experienced software engineer combined with several years of professional experience in system administration
- Experience in scalable architecture with failover mechanism with clustering, sharding or replication strategies
- Professional – Web Development / Programming, Web Systems Administration (Apache, Linux, Unix, MySQL, PHP, Git / Subversion), Database Design and Query Optimization.
- Cloud –
- AWS: Distributed architecture with Load balancer, Application servers, Clustered DB and S3 in Amazon EC2, ElasticBeanstalk, SNS, Route53, IAM, RDS, SQS, Lambda.
- Azure: App Service, Web Jobs, AD APP, Functions, Redis, SQL database, Storage Queue.
- Webserver – Apache 2, Nginx, Node.js
- Client side – XHTML / HTML, HTML5, jQuery, AngularJS
- Technologies – PHP (5, 4 and 3), CSS, Codeigniter/ Yii Framework, PEAR, Smarty Template Engine, GIT Version Control,Subversion Version Control (user and Admin), MVC (Model View Controller), UML, Phing, Ant, PhpUnit, Selenium, Hudson, phpUnderControl, SOAP, REST, PHPCS, PHPMD, PHPCPD, PHPDOC, PHPLOC, Ubuntu, Microsoft Windows (3.x, 95-98, ME, XP, 2000, Vista, 8 and MS-DOS), Mac OS.
- Database – MySQL, MaxDB, Sqlite3, MongoDB
- Applications – Netbeans, MySQL Workbench, VSS, Rabbit MQ.
- Opensource – Drupal 7, WordPress, SugarCRM, Moodle, Joomla, Zencart, etc.
- Performance – Static/ dynamic analysis of code and optimization, PHP Caching – APC, MemCached, Redis, Database – Indexing, Query execution planning with Explain and Query optimization, Query caching, Client side – Gzip, Deflate, Expire, Minifying static scripts
- Third party – Paypal flow pro, Authorize.net, World Pay payment gateway, UPS/ FedEx, USPS, Docusign, twilio, go-to-meeting, Sendgrid, Google Map, FaceBook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yahoo APIs, GeoIP, etc.